Wednesday, June 25, 2014

NEW Benefit They're Real Push-up Liner

 
Benefit They're Real Push-Up Liner ($24 USD)
 
I got a sample of this from Generation Beauty and I didin't try it our until a week later.
IT'S AWESOME.
This actually does what it claims,  it's so simple I don't know why this hasn't been though of before. It's as rich and long wearing as a gel liner But has the acuracy and sharpness of a liner pen.  Perfect just perfect.  Love Luv Love. Below are the claims taken from  the Benefit website
 
It’s the FIRST EVER lash-hugging gel liner in a pen! This matte black gel formula won’t smudge, budge or dry out, and the innovative soft AccuFlex™ Tip hugs your lashline from corner to corner. The closer the line, the bigger the eye!

91% said it was longwearing*
81% said it was waterproof*
88% said it hugged the lashline*
84% said eyes looked visibly larger*
*Results observed in a consumer panel survey on 32 women after 2 weeks
 
 
When I had first taken the product out of the box I thought the tip was a typical liquid liner pen yet with a sharp as a knife point.  Check it out,  that is in fact a rubber tip and it dispenses a gel liner type formula.  I was wondering why there was a stopper cap in it. 
 
But this hugs the lashes so well - no gaps here. 
 
 

 
 
Check out this subtle winged liner usually it takes a few tries to get a clean line but this  makes it so much faster.  This saves time -  You should try it Annette!!
 
 
Whether you get the sample size or full size both can properly demonstrate the key points of the liner.   I know not everything is perfect.  The following are my “Eh” points of the Benefits They’re Real Push-up Liner: 
·        In the very beginning of using the product you have to click until you see the product come out of the tip.  I recommend to wipe the excess, which I hate because it’s a waste of product and at 24 dollars I don’t want to waste this.
·        This creates an even layer of product.  Some may think it’s too thick making it look too heavy of a liner.
·        The finish is a dark matte. That may not be for everyone.
Final Thoughts:  I love this product. I have used this everyday just to widen these tired eyes during my ten hour work days.  It stays all day,  yes it’s a bit of a pain to wash off but  it lasts.  This can be used for the no makeup look to Kat Von D cat eye.  This is sold online on benefit, Ulta and Sephora.  I recommend to pick up a sample and play away.
 

2 comments:

  1. I've only tried it once! Since you gave it such a good review, I'll have to give it another go. I guess the applicator takes some getting used to

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how I feel about that tip...I'm into sturdy liquid liner pens so...but I'll give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete