Wednesday, April 30, 2014

New L'oreal Lipsticks Limited Edition Celebrity Inspired

I haven't see them yet around here!  Keep an eye out for these!  Get them while they last because they won't
L’Oreal Collection Privee Colour Riche Nude Couture Lipsticks: Celebrity Inspired Ultra Wearable Shades
 
 
Blogreaties you know I love my nude lipsticks.  What is the best way to find your nude shade but to copy it from a celebrity.  L'oreal came out with these LIMITED EDITION privee collection nude shades insprired by celebrities like Jennifer Lopez and Eva Longoria.  They are all over europe and asia and each country have their celebrity inspiration like Aimee Mullins, Sonam Kapoor, Jane Fonda, Fan Bingbing, Leïla Bekhti, Liya Kebede, Inès de la Fressange and Aishwarya Rai.
 

 
I love L'oreal lipsticks especially their nude shades and I will try my hardest to get my hands on these to truly give you a full review. Currently I hear they are making their way down to California I have heard siting in Canada and Washington. If you have one please write me and tell me what you think!  I am so jealous by the way if you do.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment