Friday, October 17, 2014

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Gel

From my previous post you know i have been focusing on brows.  Even though I am curious about the NYX pigmented brow gel. So I was wandering aimlessly around CVS and I found this:

Maybelline Eyestudio Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara (8.29 USD)
 
Maybelline New York Eye Studio Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara is Maybelline's first brow mascara that defines arches with the first-ever Sculpting Ball Brush. A colored gel tints brows and provides an even, natural, comfortable hold. No clumping. No flaking.
 
I had a a 5 dollars off a 15 dollar puchase.  I thought that this would be a good alternative for the NYX brow gel I cant get my hands on.  I picked up a soft brown becuase I didn't want to go dramatic  dark. weird brush.  I didn't want to mistake it for a mascara.  I thought the formula would be thicker.  Kinda looks like bird doo with this swatch.

 
 
So you can tell (or NOT at all) that this didn't do anything special to enhance, fill in or anything really.  I was hoping to have the rich pigmented results as promised.  
 
My final thoughts are, this stuff didn't work for me.  I know you saw the reviews on YouTube, some were good but I agree with the bad.  The brush is a joke,  way too big to disperse product and have it only on your brow.  This stuff is not pigmented.  I will probably have to see the dark brown to truly see a difference.  But save the 10 bucks. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment