Friday, October 31, 2014

Make Up For Ever Fifty Shades of Grey Makeup



Who read the books?  I did.  Who is going to see the movie?  I will.  Who wants the makeup? . . . I DO I DO.  That's right my blogreaties you can now paint your face a subtle pink, as if Christian Gray himself is spanking that pink on your backside.

Make Up For Ever is now launching a Fifty Shades of Grey Collection.  All pictures courtesy  of Make Up For Ever.  I think these are perfect colors that fit the Anastasia Steele character, very neutral and soft.



“Give In to Me” — features a four-eye-shadow palette, eyeliner, lipstick and lip gloss.( pictured left) Tease Me” lip trios which include a lip liner and two lip glosses (pictured right), retailing for $32 each

"Desire Me" Blush trio w/ velvet pouch ($49 USD)


Though I will probably buy it because I love me the neutrals I will buy it for the namesake.  BUT Sign me up for the Christian Grey line!  I am picturing, cool colors of course some greys and blues. Oh and instead of a velvet pouch I would love a faux silk pouch similar to Christian Grey's tie!  Argh, can you imagine!  But this will strictly be at Sephora available in December.  Ah nothing says happy holidays like thoughts of a red room.  Fifty Shades of Grey the movie will tease us for Valentines Day 2015.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment