Friday, February 20, 2015

New from Benefit Roller Lash Mascara

 
Benefit Roller Lash Mascara $24 USD
 
I took advantage of the first to try VIB Rogue exclusive of Benefit Roller Lash Mascara.  Not much to say but look at the pictures.  The formula is not as wet as the "They're Real" mascara.  But the length it gives is so out there which is good.  It does last and even after rubbing my eyes I do not experience any fall out or racoon eyes, another plus!!
 
But personally I am more into volume I need it, I want it and this just didn't deliver in that.  I still want to put on falsies.  But I think this will be great for my friend Annette she already has beautiful full lashes but they don't curl and who doesn't want atleast longer lashes.
 
From the Benefit Cosmetics website
It’s a roller for lashes! The eye-opening Hook ‘n’ Roll™ brush grabs, separates, lifts and curls…while the instant curve-setting formula holds for 12 hours.

 
 
I would pick up the full size  but I would still pair it up with my favorite drugstore volumizing mascara.  But this is available at Sephora and Ulta yet as of today not on the Benefit Cosmetics website until the 27th.

No comments:

Post a Comment