Monday, December 9, 2013

About me

I forgot to tell my “blogreadies” (blog readers who are beauties) about me.  How can I expect my readers to read this if I don't include atleast something about me.

Skin Tone:  Neutral with both yellow and pink undertones.  If I had to pick a color I am A NC30 in MAC Foundation.
Skin Type:  oily to dry combination skin.  I am acne prone with sensitive skin, if I don’t handle it properly.
Age:  32 years, if you can believe it.
Born & Raised: Southern California all the way!
Ethnicty:  Guamanian, Filipino and Japanese.
Relationship status:  Married (almost 2 years next April) to an awesome man that I have been with for almost 14 years!
Kids:  Nope and currently I don’t see any in the future.  (Good topic for later!)  My hubby and I have two cats though!
Favorite Makeup Brand:  TheBalm,  (www.thebalm.com) their concept and design are both feminine and simple.  The quality of the products are great are I am in love with their palettes.
If you had only 1 makeup product to use for the face:  This is hard,  I have two answers.  Do I pick concealer because it can be used in many different ways?  Or eyeliner because no matter the situation the situation eyeliner will always make me not look tired.  So, eyeliner.
Current everyday makeup products I am using:  Foundation:  Combination of Kevyn Auccoin Sensual skin enhancer (SW07/ SW13) and Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer Tinted Moisturizer (Tan to Medium 50).  Contour/Highlight:  Cream, L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Compact Makeup,(C6 Soft Sable/ W3 Nude Beige) powder, Sephora Collection MicroSmooth Baked Sculpting Trio (Sultry).  I will do a full face later.
Evil secret:  I am a major online shopper.  So obssessed!  The world wide web has not helped in my makeup obsession or addiction.  Eck and it hasn’t helped my credit cards either! L
Interesting fact:  Even though I have all types of makeup both high end and drug store from all over the world I  do not have a single MAC product in my collection.  I am debating but currently I am researching on what should be my first.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment