Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I'm Back! Crazy Discount on Mehron


Hautelook has Mehron on SALE RIGHT NOW!!!

I love the full coverage performance makeup like Kryolan and Cinema Secrets.  I thinks it the theatre nerd in me.  This makeup is the fullest coverage and is the strongest to hold up to anything. 

So I was surprised to see another theatre quality brand on Hautelook MEHRON!

Take a look at the discount.

 
on the Mehron Website, tak a look at this HD Highlight and Countour Palette retailing at almost 80 bucks online.

Look on Hautelook 50% off.  Holy crap I had to have it.  Especially since more and more are getting into contour and highlighting thanks the artist who work on Kim Kardashian.
 
My favorite professional makeup store CRC Camera Ready Cosmetics sells Mehron Brand and they carry the pressed pigment palettes for 56 buck while hautelook is selling it for 26.50
 
Now that I got that off my chest,  I should mention that Hautelook does not offer Mehron's entire line of makeup but only a few items.  Though for the few items that are available they ARE offered at a great discount and the items are great quality you wont be disappointed. 
Check out the event on Hautelook it ends Friday 8am Pacific time.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment