Tuesday, May 27, 2014

New Loreal Miss Manga Mascara

 
L'oreal Miss Manga Mascara ($8.99 USD)
 
Manga eyes!  we all have seen them,  But has L'oreal found the secret?  Manga Eyes to be specific the lashes are always thick long and black. I had to pick it up as soon as I saw it.
 

 
Check out this Brush!   This is the funkiest brush I have ever seen from a Drugstore.   The length of the bristles are all crazy lengths.  The formula is very thick and dry.
 
This is after only one application.  What do you blogreaties think?!?  Eh!  At least you can see a difference but you have to admit the formula made my lashes crazy straight!  If you take a look at the L'oreal advertisment I can only assume that they are banking on the the Clumpy spider-like lashes. 
 
 
My final thoughts are save your money you Otaku beauties out there!  Yet this mascara sure did insprire me for the look below.  But I did have to bust out with the falsies  to achieve this manga look.  If you are interested how I got this look, stay tuned for the next post.
 

1 comment:

  1. I was dying for you to do a review on this mascara! I also tried it and didn't love it. It was just "ok". Glad to know it wasn't just me. Lol. Great review. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete