Friday, May 16, 2014

CVS Haul

 
It's so hot I can't sleep.  Thank gawd my CVS is 24 hr. I took advatage of some sales and found some products that i wanted to try and some new items on the shelves.
I will do a review later but I picked up TWO mascaras.  Physicans Formula currently has two sales going on for extra care card members.  BOGO (Buy one GET one) 50% off AND Buy two Physician formula products get 3 extra bucks back!  AWESome.
What I bought Physicians Formula Organic Wear Lash Boosting Mascara 
I saw the second mascara on @soniscandy instagram.  What OTAKU girl wouldn't want mascara in hopes to get lashes like her manga character. Woo hoo!
DEFINITION: Otaku: in Japan) a young person who is obsessed with computers or particular aspects of popular culture to the detriment of their social skills.
What I bought L'oreal New Voluminous Miss Manga in Blackest Black
If you buy $15 dollars worth of L'oreal products you can 5 extra bucks back! So since with the price of L'oreal products thats two products right there so Cha! Ching!
What I bought L'oreal Colour Riche Balm in Plush Plum 219
Took advantage of another BOGO 50% off of rimmel products I picked up two more (I have six already)
I bought Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate Moss Lipstick in (08) and (14)
 
Did I need any of this? NO but I couldn't sleep and my coupons were going to expire.  Also to take advantage of the Physican's Formula Sale I bought two mascaras because it's my friend Alicia's birthday and she wanted to try it. Happy Birthday!  So I save 13 bucks thats a 27% savings not bad AND on top of that I get 8 bucks back.  Good Haul.  Reviews coming soon my blogreaties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment