Thursday, February 13, 2014

Palette Series: BH Cosmetics Forever Nude

 
Palette Name:  BH Cosmetics Forever Nude Palette ($21.95 USD)
 
Palettes, palettes,  I love me some palettes.  I think I have posted before but I love having everything in one.  I want to have my entire face beautiful and find everything in one palette.  Yea,  I know blogreaties that doesn't quite exist.  Yet can you tell me what palettes come close to it?  Ha,  that a hard one huh?  Well welcome to my new Palette Series.  I am going to go into my major collection of makeup palettes and test what works and how much one can get done with the ammount of products offered.  What else is needed to get a complete look?  It is travel Friendly?  Stay tuned for my palette series and tell me what you think.
 
BH Cosmetics Forever Nude Palette - I bought this palette along with another one ( to be feature later) which were on sale i think 2 for twenty dollars.  BH Cosmetics is still a fairly new brand in my collection.  I was very impressed with the Judy Time Palette so I thought I would try some their other palettes.
 
The BH Cosmetics Forever Nude Eyeshadow, Blush and Lip Color Palette features 6 deluxe size eyeshadows in shimmer, satin and matte finishes along with 2 silky blushes and 2 creamy shades of lip color.
 
 
Percentage of FACE it covers:
50%
Face (Foundation) - NO
Blush - YES
Eyeshadows(3) - YES
Concealer - NO
Bronzer/ Contour - YES
Eyeliner - NO
Setting powder - NO
Highligter - YES
Mascara - NO
Lipstick/Lipgloss - YES
 

The BHCosmetics Forever Nude palette can cover at least 50% of my face.  I still need the appropriate face makeup but a 50% rating fetches well in my book.  The topper is the matte cream color in the middle.  With outstanding pigmentation this can double as both a base color for the eyeshadow and a face highlighter.  BH doesn't count it as an eyeshadow because the palette already offers 6 great  eyeshadow colors.  Personally these are not the typical shades I see for a nuetral palette.  There are two brown satin shimmer shades but in the corner you see the darkest color which i am still trying to figure out if it's brown, purple or burgundy all wrapped together.  That is my favorite shade.

Travel Friendly? - YES
Can you double up on products? YES
Does it include application tools? - NO
Mirror? - YES
Do you need additional application tools? YES
 
Still need to bring:
Foundation/Concealer - powder - eyeliner - mascara
 
 
Factors of uniqueness:  hard plastic case - good blend of nuetrals - large mirror.

The palette is very travel friendly.  The palette is encased in a hard plastic that will survive checked luggage, carry on or slip it in purse for everyday use.  The mirror is perfect to serve as your lone mirror if you are in a pinch and will remain upright once open great for travel.    You will still need your normal arsenal of tools for this palette along with face makeup.  Finally any travel size lip, liner and mascara would pair perfectly with the pallete shades to have this as your only palette to take with you.





No comments:

Post a Comment