Wednesday, January 15, 2014

IMATS 2014 Final Pre-Event Update

Two more days to go.  I am waking up 2 in the mornig to get ready to be picked up at 3:30 for us to drive to Pasadena to wait in line for doors to open up at 8:30am. 

I downloaded the IMATS 2014 app on my android and put all my notes there and marked all of the tables that I need to stop by.  It has a cool feature where it can tell you deals going on around you once you set your current location at IMATS. Of course the app is also available on the IPhone.

 
 
My purse is packed with the appropriates.  I am still debating whether I should actually pack a small makeup bag to do my face in the car on the way up there or just touch up products.  I think it all depends on how I feel when I wake up.  Personally it will probably be best to just bring my touch up products, because my bag will already have alot of other things.
  • Network Business Cards  - I am completely new to this business. Yet I want to broaden my circle of makeup enthusiasts.  I designed a simple business card with my name and social media names, so companies and other people in the industry can look me up.
  • Solar Charger - I know  it may be a bit much, but with the IMATS app, taking pics and the uploading to facebook, instagram,  and blog, not to mention the regular cell phone functions (texting & phone calls) it will zap my battery dry.  I would recommend this to anyone constantly on the go.  This charger can be charged by a usb adapter for future use and or charged by the sun.  I got mine from Amazon.
  • Makeup wipes
  • Cell phone
  • Wallet
  • Snack Bars
  • Water bottle
  • camera
  • Touch up makeup -  I always tend to over pack but I kick myself if I need something and I don't have it.   So my touch up products list will vary.  I hoping for just lipstick, blotting sheets and my clinique compact.
 
My wish list
  I am going through every vendor to check out what each offer.  Check places like instagram and Facebook because some vendors have posted their discounts or their discounts may only be applied if you are friends on facebook or follow on instagram.  Like and be friends with your favorite brands NOW!   If you read my first post on IMATS my reasoning is to get products that I can't readily get online, get products that offer a real good discount.  ( I am talking BIG discount at least 40+% off) and get products that my computer monitor can't quite get a accurate color on, like foundation.

- Zuca has a 50% off sale on their artist backpack.
- Becca Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation ( noisette and/ or tan)
- Kevyn Aucoin 40% off their products ( I want to pick up more sensual skin foundation)
- Color Palette. -  Any brand (But at an outrageous price)   The color palette I am looking for contains the basic primary colors in a cream consistency that should be very versatile to use as makeup or mix with other products to change the color.
- Velore Lashes -  These lashes supposedly can last six months and are made of mink making it very soft and natural.
- General Supplies - Spatulas, mixing palettes etc.

Surprisingly not bad if I should say so myself.  Yet either way I am still dropping some mad cash more than the average consumer for makeup products.  I doubt I will see any drug store brands here. 

Blogreaties,  come up to me to say hello!  I am very shy but will definitely come out of my shell for makeup!  So If you don't quite reconize me just shout out "AngelPacific!"  and i will respond!  But wish myself , Annette and Maria luck!  We are going to be tired but I will make sure to be dedicated to post my day and products sunday or monday!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment