Saturday, December 21, 2013

New from Too Faced

So I put myself on a no makeup buying pact until IMATS in January.  I have to make it, there is no excuse, that is less than a month to go.  So with that,  I got another package from sephora!  (I happen to order it before the no makeup pact,  I really did)


I happen to try out the new Sephora VIB Rouge free shipping and got the new Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow palette that has been seen by us enthusiast on Instagram and facbook.

It's surprisingly BIG.  It reminds me of the old school metal pencil boxes we use to carry in our backpacks in elementary school.  Since it is so cute, I will wait to pry it open to see how deep the product goes.

 
All of the colors are brown toned with exceptions to gold purple and green.  TooFaced eyeshadows are very well pigmented.  Please someone comment if I am the only one on this but I think that my tooface eyeshadows dry out and creates a lot of fall out.  Is it just me?  I dunno. 
 
Yet I hope that this palette will not dry out my eyeshadows so it can extended the life of these shadows.  If browns are your favorite color schemes for your eyes you are going to love this.  Finally how can I neglect to write on the smell of . . .you guessed right CHOCOLATE!  It's the same smell TooFaced uses for their Chocolate Soleil bronzer.  I wish they amped up the smell just a bit more, but with shadows names like Triple Fudge and Ameretto it blends with my senses making me crave the sweet stuff.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Not a fan of chocolate, but that's pretty bad ass and the colors look awesome. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete