Monday, December 30, 2013

Urban Decay Shattered Face Case


I love palettes.  I love combination palettes even more.  It makes putting on my face easier and leaves more room in my make up bag. The Urban Decay Sahttered Face Case is a sleek double-layer compact. The case contains five NEW shades of eye shadow exclusive for this case, two shades of blush, a highlighter, a Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color and a travel-size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil.


  • Eyeshadow: Nameless (medium gray-brown satin), Remix (rich purple shimmer with tonal micro-glitter), Shakedown (rich brown-gunmetal satin), Minor Sin (champagne-pink satin) and Bleach (yellow-beige matte).
  • Blush: Overexposed (dusty rose) and Temper (soft baby pink).
  • Highlighter: Glint (soft pink-champagne shimmer).
  • Lip Color: Lovechild (cool pink cream).
  • Eye Pencil: Zero (zealous black cream).

 
The shadows are very pigmented.  Duh! it's Urban Decay. A make up artist can definitely create some looks as for someone like me who is still learning,  I think I may need to add a few more shades from my collection.  But in the pics you see (above) this is using just THIS palette. Originally this palette was 44 dollars.  A little bit out of my comfort zone.  I think I wasn't alone in this,  and Urban Decay noticed too.  The company reduced the product to 29 dollars thats down by more than 30 percent from the orinal price.
 
Its a great palette if you want something simple and you are on the go,  yet for the makeup enthusiast you can skip this and look into something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment