Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Coastal Scents Haul! Coming Soon!


I had to take advantage of the 50% off entire site on Coastal Scents.  If you are not familiar with Coastal Scents, it sells quality makeup items for affordable prices.  Many say it’s like BH Cosmetics but I don’t think so.  I actually think Coastal Scents offers a lot more.  This is why I had to take advantage of the sale.  Quality matches some drugstore and high-end brands, depending on what you are buying.  I personally picked up many shadow pots to put in my z-palettes. Also I ordered  their new brightening concealer that I hope to try out.  I will post my Coastal Scents haul as soon as it comes.  I am blogging my finding on how quick Coastal Scents ships. 
Make Note:  Placed order on the Coastal Scents website on Wednesday November 27th.  The site did not make note on any special timelines for the black Friday or holiday orders. So I am expecting that it will arrive on time.  I am crossing my fingers.

DEFINITION - Shadow Pots:  Color pigments pressed into a small metal pan.  Pots can be placed into palettes to create creative combinations of looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment