Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Coastal Scents Haul

It finally came!
In a previous post I stated that I took advatage of the 50% off sale on Coastal Scents.(coastalscents.com) After a wait and a first delivery attempt by Fedex on the 9th, I finally got my package today (Dec. 10th)  So I am making note,  that Coastal Scents technically took eleven delivery days for me to recieve my package.  Now I don't know if that is normal because I put in my order the day before Thanksgiving.  But hey this is my first blog haul, so let me show you what I got.

This was on my doorstep.  It was such a cute packaging, printed with a pretty bow!
 

Left is the Fall Festival Palette.  This is a 12 pot palette that holds Coastal Scents choice of their Fall colors.  I thought it was a good deal and I can change out the colors and make my own blend, if need be.  The far right is the 6 contour blush palette 6 huge pan that is perfect for bronzing, contouring, highlighting and blush.


 This is Coastal Scents newest product, Bright Eyed concealer.  I picked up their light and medium.  As you can tell from my picture the colors are very different but produced very surprising results.  The light shade had  more of a pinky shade and the medium was more of a traditional medium color with slight orange tone.  The consistency was liquidy but not runny.  Below you can see the slight results on my undereyes.  The right of the picture has the medium the left is the light.  The light shade did a far better job of not only concealing my under eyes but it also brightened.

 
The rest were some other things that I wanted.  I picked up a 28 empty palette for my hot pots.  Still need to make sure if I have enough pots to fill it.  I picked up a few brushes.  Two are dome shaped to buff my shadow on my eyelids.  Finally a girl like me can find so many things to do with coconut oil, need it for the winter season.





 I love everything that I got.  Now its time to play and I will make some looks.  Wish me luck and I hope you consider looking into Coastal Scents for your next haul.
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment