Monday, December 16, 2013

Sephora VIB Rouge

Okay so Sephora has yet another membership tier to warp our minds to spend more.  Yea they got me.  In my last Sephora online purchase I was asked If I would like to join.  I didn't know what it was I qualified, it was free, what the hey.  As long as it wasn't a credit card I assume I would be fine.  (Oh my give me strength that I don't sign up for the sephora credit card.)

 
According to Sephora (Sephora.com/rouge) VIB Rouge launched on July 23, 2013. If you spent $1,000 in 2013 by July 23, 2013, you qualified for VIB Rouge status.  Yikes did I really spend $1,000 dollars at Sephora.  Whoa I think I found my New Years Resolution.
 
I got a lovely black box amoungst my order.  It welcomed my to VIB Rouge and stated the benfits of this membership:
 
  • • Free Shipping on all orders
  • • Unlimited access to the Beauty Studio
  • • Exclusive invitations to Rouge-Only Events
  • • Special seasonal surprise gifts
  • • Access to a Rouge Concierge

It also came with a tiny tube of Bite Beauty lipstick in a color exclusively made for VIB Rouge,  (Really?)  So as you can see from the picture it's a very warm red color I am thinking borderline orange.  Its a statin finish, smells and tastes sweet which I have noticed is a staple for Bite lipsticks.  It's okay,  If I way this color every I will run out of this stuff.  The tube is that small.

So if you are a VIB Rouge, Congratulations! For those who are just VIB's,  I recommend to stay.  You can get a better size sample of lipstick with your point perks. It's really the same thing,  yes it's free shipping but it's really only beneficial for homebodied online shoppers, like me.  I won't go to these exclusive events, crowds are scary! My opinion,  it's not worth it.  The VIB Rouge benefits need to be far better than the regular VIB.   Here are my suggestions.
  • Deluxe size samples with every order.
  • Full Size product point perks
  • Send us special codes for access to buy new products before anyone else
  • Discounts!  crazy Crazy CrAzY discounts!
  • VIB Sales and gift cards should be slightly better for Rouge members. (maybe add 10.  Make it a 30 dollar gift card instead 20 OR make it a 30% discount instead of 20%)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment